The Heart Wall
There may have been times in your own life where you have felt that physical sensation we refer to as “heartache.” This feeling of pressure or discomfort in the chest and throat may occur when someone is hurting us or we have a deep sense of grief or loss. We believe that the heart is actually the core of our being, just like the ancients believed, and that the spirit within us does not like this feeling. We believe that if you have this experience more than a couple of times in your life, that your subconscious mind may form an “energy wall” to protect your heart against further heartache. We refer to this wall of energy as the “Heart-Wall.”
One of the more amazing discoveries of modern science is that when a person feels love or affection for another person, the heartbeat of the person sending that love or affection becomes measurable in the magnetic brain waves of the recipient.
Think about this for a moment. Even scientific study indicates that there is communication taking place between all of us, all the time. We believe that the human heart is both a sender and a receiver of information. We believe the heart sends the energy we call “love,” and can receive that energy in return.
Experience has convinced us that the Heart Wall hampers your ability to give and receive love and feel other positive emotions. We firmly believe that a Heart-Wall contributes to feelings of isolation, sadness, and other emotional problems.
It is estimate that approximately 93% of people have a Heart-Wall!
When you graduated from high school or college, somebody probably told you to “follow your heart.” We believe that this is the best advice that anyone could ever give you, but what if you have a Heart Wall?
It’s possible that your ability to find success may be hampered if you have a Heart Wall as many people have reported finding success after having their Heart Wall removed!
Did you know?
The heart is the most electromagnetic organ in your body. Your heart generates 60 to 1000 times more power and electromagnetic energy than your brain, easily making it the most powerful organ you have. Scientists first began measuring the heart’s electrical field with the discovery of the electrocardiogram machine (EKG) in 1895. Not too long ago, a new machine was developed called the magnetocardiogram (MCG), which measures the magnetic field of the heart instead of the electrical field. To their astonishment, scientists found that the heart’s magnetic field extends up to 12 feet in diameter around the body!ٰ
Using this very advanced technology, scientists have been able to confirm some absolutely mind-boggling things about the heart that they never imagined!
- Every beat of the heart sends messages to all the cells of the body.
- The brain in your head obeys the messages sent by the heart.
- The heart can “think” for itself.
- The heart has the ability to “remember” things.
Scientists now believe that the heart is actually a “second brain.” This understanding first began coming to light when heart transplants began to be a fairly common procedure. Transplant recipients would sometimes receive the affinities and memories of the donor, along with their new heart!
- A 47-year-old Caucasian male received a heart from a 17-year-old African-American male. The recipient was surprised by his new-found love of classical music. He discovered later that the donor, who loved classical music and played the violin, had died in a drive-by shooting, clutching his violin case to his chest.
- A man of 25 received a woman’s heart and now (to the delight of his girlfriend) has a consistent and powerful need to shop.
- Paul Oldam, a lawyer from Milwaukee, received the heart of a 14-year-old boy and inherited a strange new craving for Snickers.
- A 7-year-old girl had recurring nightmares about being killed after receiving the heart of another child who had been murdered. Her descriptions of the murderer as well as the murder weapon led to the arrest and conviction of the killer.